free website stats program Japan Tsunami Video | Harley Davidson Forums

Japan Tsunami Video

Thanks for sharing that Glider. The extent of the damage caused and what that wave did, just does not look real when watching it. It looks like something out of a sci-si movie. Sad part is that the extent of the damage has not yet been curbed. Hopefully the reactor's are brought under control soon, or the island may be a complete loss.

I think that Mother Nature is telling us something here. I always told my boys..there is always going to be someone bigger ,stronger, and meaner!

thanks Glider. the power of nature is something that can leave us all in awe !!
my heart goes out to everyone who is affected

That was hard to watch, could not help but wonder how many people where in those cars and houses shown on the video. How many lives did we just watch come to an end as we set in our comfortable chairs.

That was hard to watch, could not help but wonder how many people where in those cars and houses shown on the video. How many lives did we just watch come to an end as we set in our comfortable chairs.

So true. May they find peace somehow,someway. God Bless all the lost souls that are unaccounted for.

It is very sad and when you see all the damaged cars, trucks remember that only 1% had tsunami insurance. Along with all of their personal losses they lost their transportation. If anyone lives in an area that has a high probability of floods, earthquakes, hurricanes etc then it might be wise to look into extra insurance. The cost is usually quite low. My prayers are with all who suffer these tragedies.

Back