free website stats program Jagg Oil Cooler | Harley Davidson Forums

Jagg Oil Cooler

mi2az

I had my Jagg Oil cooler installed all of 2 days. I am running 10-15 degrees cooler. My commute to work put me in the 250-280 range, NOW i am running 230-250, but mostly 230ish

Any other mod to the bike?
t

Bought it over the Memorial Day weekend, Used 2011 RK. Other than putting a tool pouch on the front wind screen and a Thermostat/Oil dip stick to measure the temps. Thats it so far.

t

Bought it over the Memorial Day weekend, Used 2011 RK. Other than putting a tool pouch on the front wind screen and a Thermostat/Oil dip stick to measure the temps. Thats it so far.

A Full Stage One and a Dobeck fueler will also Help lower the too hot running of our Harleys.
These bikes WILL run cooler IF you richen the fuel mixture some.. We suggest the simple to install yourself TFI Or Gen3 by Dobeck Performance.. On Our HDT site here to answer all questions. The minimum 30 day old members here get a Nice 50$ discount with Free shipping in the states from Dobecks.. Other discounts May apply, Military,Firemen,Police etc. ASK and Look at their site.

TFI Discounted (NEW OFFER) - Harley Davidson Community

Look and read about this piggy back device that Many here use and Love..

signed....BUBBIE

Back