free website stats program Jackson hole,yellowstone,Glacier, columbia river, oregon/CA ocean road trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Jackson hole,yellowstone,Glacier, columbia river, oregon/CA ocean road trip

just4u

Banned
Just returned from a 3,097 mile road trip and would like to share. This trip started at grass valley,CA, east threw Nevada to salt lake city,north

ALPINE WYOMING 3.jpg

COWBOY BAR,JACKSON,WY.jpg

GRAND TETON.jpg

YELLOWSTONE GRANT VILLAGE CAMP.jpg

RIDING WITH MY COWBOY HAT.jpg
to alpine, wy, to jackson,wy to yellowstone,wy, to east glacier national park, threw "going-to-the-sun" to west glacier, to the wa/or columbia river hwy 14, to hwy 97 south to redmond hwy 126 to the coast florence,then south on 101 to eureka,CA then east to redding,south to home. 3097 miles 47 mpg, $187 fuel, 8 days.

Glad you had a safe trip and made it back ! COOL pic. of the bar"saddles!!! Where was that at??

The Bar of saddles was @ jackson hole ,WY ,it's called the cowboy bar, dinner, drinks , and a game of pool.

What a great trip, you certainly went through a lot of beautiful riding country. I hit the Million Dollar Cowboy bar a few years ago, as I recall, the saddle seats looked better than they felt after riding all day.

We were in the garage looking at the new EGC and talking road-trips earlier today. The trip you just made is definitely on the top of my list. Leaving from CO and heading North, taking roughly the same route you took to the coast. Then south until time or weather made me turn east to come home. My hope would be to take enough time off to make it all the way to San Diego where we have friends, then come home through Vegas to blow any money we didn't put in the gas tank. Great trip, thanks for sharing.

I've tried to but it would only let me down load five photos for each page. I kow I'm doing something wrong ,so I'll try again, I do have more photos.

Back