free website stats program jackpots | Harley Davidson Forums

jackpots

xdanman

I got my jackpots in yesterday, the warning that comes with them that say these mufflers are balanced for optimum performance and the one with the small opening must be installed on the left side. Is the left side considered the side with the shifter? Is this sitting on the bike or looking at it from the front?

Many people get L and R confused, it happens every day in my Auto Center Left is drivers side or your left, Standing in front of said vehicle it will be right or backwards, does that make sense?:s

man i drive on the right side of the road and got that :D

xdanman small hole/big hole is as per the stock set up put the small hole muffler were you take the small hole muffler from (should be shifter side) and the big one as per :D

Right is right wherever you go, great sense of humor here Hobbit:s

My Bad, forgot about him and Fin LOL, I owe you one:s

Aye we will have to keep an eye on you and remember those down under and a lot of the far east also drive on the correct side of the road

for any vehicle the left and right are as from the driving position

Brian

Aye we will have to keep an eye on you and remember those down under and a lot of the far east also drive on the correct side of the road

for any vehicle the left and right are as from the driving position

Brian

Hey, I thought you were on Holiday?:s

It is Sunday evening here Monday first thing we are off wife is working till late on tonight but both bikes are road tested fuelled and all checked over spares and tools are packed on the bike only got the paperwork and the personal items to pack and i will be ready to go

Brian

It is Sunday evening here Monday first thing we are off wife is working till late on tonight but both bikes are road tested fuelled and all checked over spares and tools are packed on the bike only got the paperwork and the personal items to pack and i will be ready to go

Brian

Enjoy and be safe:D

Back