free website stats program J.A.K. Delivery and Hauling Services | Harley Davidson Forums

J.A.K. Delivery and Hauling Services

theklanchXL1200N

Hello All,

First I want to thank Glider and Speed for making this possible for us.

I am trying to get my own delivery and hauling service off the ground.

I am based out of Johnstown, Penna 15905 with daily service to Pittsburgh. I also cover an approximate 100 mile radius of 15905.

My service is available as a "rush" service meaning I can pick up to most locations in my service area immediately. Same day service in most cases to locations in my service area. Other arrangements can be made for longer trips.

I specialize in time sensitive business to business deliveries.

I also do furniture and appliance deliveries and relocations.

1-2 bedroom apartment moving

I also haul motorcycles, ATV's, boats and jet skis (on trailers only) I can haul 4-6 bikes at a time in my box truck (enclosed and secure from the elements) or 2 with my pickup and trailer

Scrap metal hauling, garage, basement and home cleanouts.

Rides to the Pittsburgh Airport, Baltimore-Washington, Newark Airport are also available

I have at your disposal a 14' box truck, two compact pickup trucks, a 4'X8' flatbed trailer and currently one other driver on contract.

My rates are competitive I can usually match a U-Haul price for local home moving.

I focus on customer satisfaction, meaning I want you happy before I will accept your payment.

Please PM me with your Hauling, delivery and transportation needs I look forward to helping my fellow members of this forum out with their logistical problems.

Thank you,

John Klanchar
THEKLANCHXL1200N

Back