free website stats program It's here around Chicago,lot's of snow | Harley Davidson Forums

It's here around Chicago,lot's of snow

jamesearl

Dropping into the 20's soon.Been a nice long cruising season around here though,really can't complain.Rode to the bank a couple of day's ago. 10982047_1034827669868306_498491967850298957_n.png

I was out Saturday for a while, but I could tell that something bad was in the air. I was out last night with the snow blower!!!!

Four inches here yesterday.It's pretty,if You don't have to drive in it.All the bugs are gone and it smells fresh!

Don't have any snow but temperature has not been above freezing point for a few days now so it is cool without snow
plenty of salt on the roads though

Brian

Hooterville must get the stuff once in a while,No?
OK so "Hooterville" isn't really the name of the town I live by, it is Hutsonville......Just my weird sense of humor! OH and yes we do get the snow here too, sometimes lots of it.... I'm just getting to the age in my life where it is still pretty and all but I don't like clearing it, scraping it, shoveling it and driving in it. By the way Hooterville is just outside of Petticoat Junction.:p

Back