free website stats program It is time!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

It is time!!!!

Awesome...be cautions, depending on your location, because roads are still slick w/winter crud.

I live in Massachusetts......it is in the 40's during the day now but it is a short trip home from the dealership and I'll be sure to ride slow and carefully around the sand. I just want the bike in my own garage and ready when the first 55 degree day hits!!!!!

I have had mine out the last 2 weekends for a wee run but blizzards are forcast for tonight and tomorrow hopefully it will be our last bit of winter before spring but late march is often a good time for more snow :(

Brian

Happy Riding, watch out for Cages They need to go through a re learning after winter:s

I live in Massachusetts......it is in the 40's during the day now but it is a short trip home from the dealership and I'll be sure to ride slow and carefully around the sand. I just want the bike in my own garage and ready when the first 55 degree day hits!!!!!
I live in Ma. to Whaco. Where in Ma. are you?

It is not time here in Maine. I do have mud in my driveway insted of 6in of ice so its geting thair.

Back