free website stats program Is Harley Davidson Bikes Overpriced? | Harley Davidson Forums

Is Harley Davidson Bikes Overpriced?

biker

Does anybody of you think that these bikes are over priced?
I mean there are a lot of cheaper bikes and look good and are also very good. I feel that these bikes are though of great quality and performance, but a little overpriced.

Really would not dare to touch that one, I could say it was overpriced, but buy Harley anyways, so why bother? It's only overpriced if you buy elsewhere because of the prices.

I think that most of the time that you get what you pay for. I have never heard of another company that has quite the reputation in motorcylces that Harley does so they must be doing something right.

I agree with FLYBY in this situation in particular this is one of those things where you get what you pay for. I can not stand the people that say that we are always fixing and tinkering with our bikes. We don't do it because they need it we do it because we love it.

Unless your not buying Harley then I doubt anyone will admit it is overpriced.They do have the all time best around, would'nt settle for nothing less.

I think that their prices are a little higher then some of the other bikes out there but that is because you are getting a bike that is built here in America, with almost all American parts, and assembled by American's. I would much rather pay a little more for a much better bike that also supports my fellow American's jobs.

I shopped around a bit and for the power that you are getting and the quaility, Harley's really are not that badly priced. I think that the reason that they are a little more then other bikes is because of the labor that goes into building them.

I think that with the Harley you are paying for them name but they are also the only company that makes the bikes that they do, so it all works out. I think that if they were really that overpriced they would have to do something to sell bikes, and they don't. so things must be about right.

I don't think that they are even near being overprice. I think that they are priced very reasonably and that from what I have seen the bikes keep getting better and the prices have remained the same for the last several years.

No they aren't overpriced I don't think.They are built great, look great, sound great, ride great, should I go on?You get what you pay for in the end.

Back