free website stats program Irish Shovels | Harley Davidson Forums

Irish Shovels

Morse

Hello out there. Here in the West of Ireland, shovels are few and far between; in-depth know-how is even rarer. We have rubbish roads and rain a-plenty, so whatever work I do on my bikes I like to get right... I only gave in to Harleys a couple of years ago following a 20-year relationship with a German motorcycle, which was dependable and boring. I'm hoping one of you can put me right with a couple of tech issues I'm having putting my flh back together.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Hello out there. Here in the West of Ireland, shovels are few and far between; in-depth know-how is even rarer. We have rubbish roads and rain a-plenty, so whatever work I do on my bikes I like to get right... I only gave in to Harleys a couple of years ago following a 20-year relationship with a German motorcycle, which was dependable and boring. I'm hoping one of you can put me right with a couple of tech issues I'm having putting my flh back together.

Welcome to The Forum, there is a lot of info here all you need to do is ask. I have worked on a lot of shovels and can help you when you need it, I also have several older manuals with specs layin around:s

Back