free website stats program Installing , heavy breather on 2003 road king classic | Harley Davidson Forums

Installing , heavy breather on 2003 road king classic

Axlegreaze

I have a desire to install a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on a 2003 Road King Classic. Problem is I am not sure what the intake bore on my bike is, I think it may be 42Mil. SE dosen't make one for my TC88, Upgrded to Big Bore, TC95, EFI, Stage One, engine. Is it possible to do? Is there a modification that can be made relatively easy, and what is the bore on the SE Heavy Breather? I don't know if there is an adaptor out there that will make this possible or not, but if there is and I am able to get it installed properly do I have to have my engine remapped? Thanks in advance to all who respond with information. Ride Hard, Ride Safe, Ride Well !!

I have a desire to install a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on a 2003 Road King Classic. Problem is I am not sure what the intake bore on my bike is, I think it may be 42Mil. SE dosen't make one for my TC88, Upgrded to Big Bore, TC95, EFI, Stage One, engine. Is it possible to do? Is there a modification that can be made relatively easy, and what is the bore on the SE Heavy Breather? I don't know if there is an adaptor out there that will make this possible or not, but if there is and I am able to get it installed properly do I have to have my engine remapped? Thanks in advance to all who respond with information. Ride Hard, Ride Safe, Ride Well !!

Wimmer High Performance Intakes Main

Yeah Wimmer is in there also, I like the way their design addresses the breather drip issue but you never know until you've had one running awhile.

No adapter needed,just buy the pre2009 breather. If you got the stage 1 download no tuning needed either.

Back