free website stats program Installing 2/1 pipes on 2009 street glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Installing 2/1 pipes on 2009 street glide

STREETGLIDE2010

Im trying to install 2010 2into 1 pipes on my 2009 street glide and the o2 sensers have different plugs does any one know how to fix this

Now in plumbing we have adapters threads on inside & outside, id check for an adapter....+ welcome to the forum.......

If you go with a TFI then you can just plug the bungs. The kit will have resistors to plug into the O2 sensor wire to keep from throwing codes.

If you go with a TFI then you can just plug the bungs. The kit will have resistors to plug into the O2 sensor wire to keep from throwing codes.

My thoughts exactly b/c you'll probably want a means to self-tune the bike w/new exhaust system & also a good time to do the stage 1 air to really open it up. Don't want the engine running too lean...

Just out of curiosity, why are you putting the 2010 pipe on the 09? The 2010 pipes have the cat converters in the head pipes, which are more restrictive and create more heat. I think it will do more bad than good. Just my opinion..

Back