free website stats program Installed Rush Slipons On My Heritage | Harley Davidson Forums

Installed Rush Slipons On My Heritage

pdh62

Boy do I love the sound......I am getting a little bit of Deacceleration popping...is not to bad. Is this normal?
Still running the stock air filter and the mufflers have 1.5" baffles. Bike runs great..
Have seen and read...some say remap the fuel system and some say no need.......
Should I need to remap.......my Heritage is a 2014

Thanks

Last edited:
Keep in mind Harley's are well known to run lean right out of the box so i'm a fan of adding more fuel just for that reason. If you ever decide to change the air filter to a more free breathing one you'll want to add a fuel management system as well.
Your decel pop may be contributed to it running a little lean.

Run it like it is for a while and pull the plugs and see how they are burning.

I hate decel popping but if it doesn't bother you and you don't intend to complete the Stage I upgrade with a hi-flow filter, leave it alone. However, if you do complete the Stage I upgrade ,which would be a good idea, you should consider the V&H FP3 tuner to optimize the upgrade as the motor will be running lean.

Used to run Rinehart True Duals on my all bore 107; they do sound sweet under throttle.;)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...BC18820DDE6A23FC9676BC18820DDE6A&&FORM=VRDGAR

I also have Rush on my 08 softail, good deep sound. When I first installed them I had decel popping but was able to tune it out by changing the settings on the V&H fuelpak.

I hate decel popping but if it doesn't bother you and you don't intend to complete the Stage I upgrade with a hi-flow filter, leave it alone. However, if you do complete the Stage I upgrade ,which would be a good idea, you should consider the V&H FP3 tuner to optimize the upgrade as the motor will be running lean.

Used to run Rinehart True Duals on my all bore 107; they do sound sweet under throttle.;)

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...BC18820DDE6A23FC9676BC18820DDE6A&&FORM=VRDGAR
May do this.......

Back