free website stats program Inner cam bearing removal installer tools | Harley Davidson Forums

Inner cam bearing removal installer tools

JessCo13

Hello everyone. Im looking for someone in The Topeka area that might happen to have the inner cam bearing removal and install tools they would be willing to rent out to me for a couple hours so I can get my hawg back on the road before it gets to (EDIT) cold. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Im looking for someone in The Topeka area that might happen to have the inner cam bearing removal and install tools they would be willing to rent out to me for a couple hours so I can get my hawg back on the road before it gets to (EDIT) cold. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

99-06 T/Cam Engine If you have to buy them here is a link:s

Another source would be Ebay. There must be hundreds of these tools out there since the switch to hydraulic tensioners...I know whe I did my Twin Cam about two year ago, I disposed of the tools on Ebay....

I also believe that members of the forum get a discount. I have ordered somethings from them and am satisfied with their shipping and the product.
Ken

Get a blind bearing removal set from Harbor freight for $39.00 and use and old cam to install the bearings. NOTE!! install the bearings with the numbers facing out.

Maybe not the best setup but works well if you take your time.

Get a blind bearing removal set from Harbor freight for $39.00 and use and old cam to install the bearings. NOTE!! install the bearings with the numbers facing out.

Maybe not the best setup but works well if you take your time.

Looked all over HF and nothing came up for this one. Have a link or anything to the item.

Back