free website stats program Info. on Cobra slip-ons 4.5 powrflo | Harley Davidson Forums

Info. on Cobra slip-ons 4.5 powrflo

hdfozz

I have a 2011 Street Glide 96ci. Stage 1 is Mach2 air cleaner/w k&n filter.I have had the cats removed and had the Harley Remap..was running screaming eagle slip-ons the older ones #65115-98b...Looking at replacing the SE's with the Cobra powrflo mufflers,I believe these slip-ons have 3 inch baffles..(core).Would I have to remap with these slip-ons..what kind of performace issues would a 3inch baffle have compaired to the old SE's...Bike ran really well with the SE's until the baffle in one broke completely into.

I have them on my 09 SG. My set up - Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather, TFI Tuner and 3.5" Rinehart mufflers.(no cats in my stock header) I swapt out the Rinehart's for the Cobra 4.5" Powerflow's. I did not adjust my tuner at all and it runs perfect...in fact better than with the Rinehart's. I had called TFI and they told me that I should not have to make any adjustments and they were right. Seems to run smoother and has better throttle response. Different sound though...deep. The sound clip on Cobra's web site for the 4.5" Powerflows is quite accurate.

Attachments

• cobra3.jpg
    cobra3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 18
  • cobra4.jpg
    cobra4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the info.
WAP.gif

Back