free website stats program In search of: Screaming Eagle Race Tuner cables and software | Harley Davidson Forums

In search of: Screaming Eagle Race Tuner cables and software

CRCKR

Hey,
Anyone happen to have the cables and CD from a SE Race Tuner?

Software part# 32122-04B
Cables? Unknown #... they are for Tuner Part: 32124-04B

I need both... either together or individually! Somewhere along the line I lost them so now all I have is a box that is married to my scoot and she is running rich lately.

If this is the wrong place to ask this question please point me in hte right direction and I'll take it there.

Thanks!

If no one wants to part with their cables check Kutter Harley-Davidson online. Good people to do business with and you can't beat the price.

Thanks Jack, my local shop can order the cables for me (although they are $30 more than the current design cables) but they cannot get me the software... (which I obviously bought....since the tuner is locked to my bike!).

I mentioned getting one of the V&H kits that...oh...who was it... one of the guys here was getting for Fathers Day and he said that the V&H kit wont work unless I start from a stock tune, and that their service department would "tweak it back to stock" but not guarantee anything... I looked the guy square in the eye and asked if they were really going to tell me that for the rest of the bike's life I am tied to bringing it to the stealership for tuneups because Screaming Eagle decided to make the software for my tuner obsolete. Then I looked at my buddy and asked him if he wanted to trade me his old shovel. The sad thing is that I was not completely kidding.

if you can find some one with the upgraded CD to borrow it will have the tunes/tables for your bike as well, you do not need the the year specific disc - if memory serves i may have an old disc lurking in one of the many moving boxes if i have your welcome to it as i have the one i need for my 2012
PM me but give me atleast a week or so :D

Thank you, PM Sent.

I'll keep looking as well. I'm putting about 1000-1500 miles a week on the bike and she is running rich but at least it isn't summer.

I would give Steve Cole at TTS Mastertune a call. Steve developed the Screaming Eagle Race Tuner (SERT), if that is the system you make reference to. If your black box is upgradeable, for $100 (last time I checked), Steve will upgrade your system to the TTS Mastertune system which is much more user friendly than the SERT and includes the VTune feature which makes "self tuning" pretty simple.

TTS Power you can bank on!

I would give Steve Cole at TTS Mastertune a call. Steve developed the Screaming Eagle Race Tuner (SERT), if that is the system you make reference to. If your black box is upgradeable, for $100 (last time I checked), Steve will upgrade your system to the TTS Mastertune system which is much more user friendly than the SERT and includes the VTune feature which makes "self tuning" pretty simple.

TTS Power you can bank on!

Dolt the new SE tuner has a simialr version of the Vtune called Smart tune now on the most recent versions - from 2012 , ive yet to have a look at the 2014 software but cant see it being much different than the 2012 other than covering for the Rushmore motors

I don't have the SERT but do have the SEPST program on my computer. In checking the calibrations it shows the '14-15 touring models. Both air cooled and water,1800 c.c.
If it has been more than 30 days since I open the program it will tell you to due an update which gives you the new maps.
tourbox

Back