free website stats program In Need of Steering Adjustment? | Harley Davidson Forums

In Need of Steering Adjustment?

the Wizard

Hey guys,

Sorry if this is a goofy question, but on my 2008 FXSTC I can sense a slight steering angle to the right while going straight...maybe only a degree or so...but perceptable. Something I should be concerned with? Any front end adjustment I should tweak slightly to pull it back in line?

Thanks, Ross

Last edited:
Fisher, question for you on the same jubject but different model, mine is Herritage, I try to loose(finger tight) the two bolts on the forks but the handle bar stills not move, I've also try to "smash" the front tire to the curb with no luck. Is there any hiding bolt somewhere?. I've try to straighting the handle bar couple of time with no luck. I was wondering if I loose the right bolts?.

Uh uh I've got a feeling that I loose the wrong bolts :)

P8200398-1.jpg

one on each side of front forks.

Nope, not those two either, they are to fill the forks. If you look inboard of those two, you'll see the risers for the bars coming down and they are at the ends of those UNDER the top tree. You may have to remove the tins around the headlight to access them if you can't see them from behind the trees by the tank.

Maybe this pic will make it a bit more clear.(under the tree)

Last edited:
Back