free website stats program I'm not usually one to criticize.......however.... | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm not usually one to criticize.......however....

gasbag

apehangers.jpg

Is that real ?! I don't see how he would turn. Or maybe he's not interested in turning, maybe he just wants to ride into a wall and end it all.

I would have to say those are some Ape Hangers.

Have you ever wondered what Aliens would think after viewing some of our inhabitants?

I saw this photo once before, but was not sure if it was real. Looks like it would be extremely hard to control that bike, especially if you needed to do some fast/emergency manuevers.

Wow...Thats some bars...Ive never seen pipes like that... Call me what you will, I kind of like it . I bet he gets a lot of looks and doesnt care what people think..:D

Keep it coming I didnt mean its not weard...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think he has to weld the bars into the riser. A lot of torque on those "monkey" bars.

Hey guys - believe it or not - this is a REAL TRUE TO LIFE scoot!!!! I have personally seen this bike. If you notice the sign has " Missouri ........" I live E. of St. Louis Mo. down I-44 and I was west bound on my way to Springfield,Mo. and this bike was going East. YES it looks like this in person!!!

Hey guys - believe it or not - this is a REAL TRUE TO LIFE scoot!!!! I have personally seen this bike. If you notice the sign has " Missouri ........" I live E. of St. Louis Mo. down I-44 and I was west bound on my way to Springfield,Mo. and this bike was going East. YES it looks like this in person!!!

Are the pipes 5 feet tall?? LOL I think that is what Im seeing out the back:small3d031:

Back