free website stats program I'm baaackk!! | Harley Davidson Forums

I'm baaackk!!

Yep, back in AR for a short while and back on here too! LOL
MAN, this place looks WAY different on my big computer...the box I'm typing in is WHITE?? and on my netbook it was grey?? Did I do somethin' wrong?? It DOES happen! LOL Did y'all change the place up while I was gone??
I've been busy the past week knockin' dust offa' everything after my 7 month absence & mostly putterin' around & havin' lunch n' hangin' with a few close friends off n' on.
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say HOWDY to everyone!
HUGS, HRW

Glad to see you back.:D

The site is different because we had a major upgrade while you were gone.

Glad your back. Yes you are looking at the our post upgrade site. Thanks again Speed! Can I ask what part of the planet you were in that did not have internet access?

Welcome back & deninitely a huge change for anyone who's been dormant for a bit. Just when you thought they couldn't add more awesomeness to this site - great job admin & mod team!

Welcome back...the upgrade is pretty good, but I for one would like a little less black on the upper banner...I know...I know there is only "one" favorite color for H-D...LOL! And if you just get to the website after riding, the bright white on black takes awhile for these ol' eyes. :small3d007:

Back