free website stats program If your going to/coming from Sturgis.. | Harley Davidson Forums

If your going to/coming from Sturgis..

R. Lewis

Retired Moderators
Would someone mind rolling thru the town of Scenic,S.D.? I have read/heard that the whole town is up for sale , 46 acres total w/ 13 in town. You get a post office , grocery store and a few other buildings. The population of Scenic is 9/10 people. The asking price is $799,999 (+/-) Scenic is a tad southwest of Wall and southeast of Rapid City --- its located out by the badlands national park.

So , if by chance you roll thru , let us know if the price tag is worth the interest!! :newsmile093: LOL!!!

How nice would that be? Some people have a condo to get away to but how about a whole town? Sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to hear what someone says about the town.

Wow would that be too kool, to have our own retreat town. I think that I would like to be a wheeler dealer, I want $500. That is almost nothing now a days in Canadian money.
Ken

If I understood the story right , Scenic used to be a very active motorcycle stop in the days!! Just google - Scenic South Dakota for sale - several articles about it.

Back