free website stats program If i only had the Cash!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

If i only had the Cash!!!

If that's the bike you want, contact the loan department at your bank and get the ball rolling. :newsmile048:

You must not have one of those things called the *FUN FILTER*, My wife says not until next year. I would love to just go to the bank but we have been sticklers on financing anything, we want to be able to pay cash.

Good move then you own it not the bank plus all you save on intrest. Best way to by is save buy cash. When you peel off the bills and pay for then you know you really want it and have earned it.

The feeling of payin cash :small3d006:makes the ride that much more enjoyable.

sounds like the wife you have is a keeper :)
And your bike will be too when you pay cash for it.

Yeah she is. We have learned the hard way when we were young and dumb with credit cards and loans and from then on we have vowed to pay cash only otherwise if we can't pay cash we ain't getting it.

Yeah she is. We have learned the hard way when we were young and dumb with credit cards and loans and from then on we have vowed to pay cash only otherwise if we can't pay cash we ain't getting it.

Great philosophy and one i suscribe to also.If i can't afford it,i can't have it.Except for my house loan,I owe nobody nuthin'.Means sometimes having to wait a bit longer,but as you mentioned it makes it all the more sweeter.:bigsmiley12:

Great philosophy and one i suscribe to also.If i can't afford it,i can't have it.Except for my house loan,I owe nobody nuthin'.Means sometimes having to wait a bit longer,but as you mentioned it makes it all the more sweeter.:bigsmiley12:

Wish our government would see things more along your line !!
Unk

Hey, I waited 30 years to buy my bike! Just cause I financed it, doesn't mean it means any less to me. Or I don't deserve it. :s Fuzz

You must have known my father,His mantra was " Interest should be what you receive,not what you pay." I've tried to ascribe to that philosophy(except the mortgage) in all my finances.BUT when we paid off the house ,We put a big down payment and financed the rest of my husband's Heritage classic. At our age , we decided to "screw it,let's ride". My Sportster is paid for, so it's kind of like we have a very small mortgage.AND we only financed this one for 4 years.

My husband thought he wanted a softale deuce, but after we rented the Heritage Classic while visiting my son in Hawaii, I knew that was the bike he really wanted. Couldn't swing the whole nut on that on,but knew that was the one he wanted so... the rest is history

Attachments

• IM000552.jpg
    IM000552.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 24
Back