free website stats program idle speed | Harley Davidson Forums

idle speed

It was high enough that I had to take it back, the guy that did the service did not check the codes,so I brought it back and the service manager set it on the computer and got it right, also they had to redo the cluch the guy who did the service left over a 1/4 inch of play in the cable $380.00 and two trips later and it's right. where is the best place to get a service manual for a 08 road king ?

Get the dealer version. It's a better manual.

I would have a talk with the service manager about the sloppy work.

Get the dealer version. It's a better manual.

I would have a talk with the service manager about the sloppy work.

I agree. For the $ they charge for labor you should at least expect quality work and be confident that it's done right.

Glider, dealer version? I have a service manual and think it is one of the best manuals I've seen/used (I have stacks of varius auto manuals). What's better about and will a dealership sell a dealer version manual?

I agree. For the $ they charge for labor you should at least expect quality work and be confident that it's done right.

Glider, dealer version? I have a service manual and think it is one of the best manuals I've seen/used (I have stacks of varius auto manuals). What's better about and will a dealership sell a dealer version manual?

He means a version you get from the dealer versus a clymer. Offical HD manual.

I THINK Glider is saying (your year) Harley-Davidson Service Manual...
Now that is my take here...:newsmile036:

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks for the replys guys.
For a second there I thought there was some top secret manual I was missing out on!
Feeling a bit stupid now! haha

Back