free website stats program IBA Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

IBA Ride

murph76

Looking for some riders around the El Paso area to do a Saddle Sore 1000. Time frame TBD depending on interest generated.

Nice! You shootin straight thru El Paso or gonna hold over for a bit? Seems you and Hobbit have some experience with this, could offer some insight on how to prep and plan for this. Ive planned a route 500miles out and back that takes decent roads with plenty of gas and stops along the way, planning on heading just out past pheonix.

Nice! You shootin straight thru El Paso or gonna hold over for a bit? Seems you and Hobbit have some experience with this, could offer some insight on how to prep and plan for this. Ive planned a route 500miles out and back that takes decent roads with plenty of gas and stops along the way, planning on heading just out past pheonix.

They'll accept an out and back but they prefer a solid leg. Add a hundred miles or so to the route. You won't have any problems with the generous speed limits in the west.
flhrrider

Thanks for insight to the ride, when you say you like more info on your spread sheet compared to the IBA example what are you tracking? Is it sheet youd share or a trade secret, lol. Thanks for your help.

Sounds like fun. I would love to do one from VA with some others.

I just moved from VA, hampton roads area, with all the bikers there didnt get much interest. I do know tho around Chantilly they host a ride i believe every year that is a IBA sponsored ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back