free website stats program I was out | Harley Davidson Forums

I was out

itellya

Yes its quit a pleasure to be out on the road at this time of year up here in Ottawa Canada. We have been having some great weather 14c/53F. It give us about a good 7 hours of riding and as most of us know up here the 4 oclock shadow comes quick. Enjoy probably another week of the good stuff and then the dream season starts. Can wait till next year!!!

Oh ya did i say I am enjoying my retirement!!!

Good for you.... And hope you get to ride as much as you can next year..:)

We have also had some very good weather for the time of year but i have not managed to get the bike out as a person in my househod decided to remove 10 trees and replace with a hedge
Hedge plants have just arrived and i still have 4 stumps to dig out and i am not sure if this old body is up to the challeng :(

Brian

We have also had some very good weather for the time of year but i have not managed to get the bike out as a person in my househod decided to remove 10 trees and replace with a hedge
Hedge plants have just arrived and i still have 4 stumps to dig out and i am not sure if this old body is up to the challeng :(

Brian

What did you do to make her so mad????:laugh

What did you do to make her so mad????:laugh

It was my idea it needed done and stuff like this gets harder each year i thought it would take most of the winter but the weather has been dry the last 4 weekends so i have just worked on it
As i am planting bare root plants i can only get them in winter when they are asleep i am about ready for planting now but need some compost and bone meal for the bottom of the planting trench and it is dark now so hopefully in the morning i will get it done

Brian

It was my idea it needed done and stuff like this gets harder each year i thought it would take most of the winter but the weather has been dry the last 4 weekends so i have just worked on it
As i am planting bare root plants i can only get them in winter when they are asleep i am about ready for planting now but need some compost and bone meal for the bottom of the planting trench and it is dark now so hopefully in the morning i will get it done

Brian

You are a better man than ME, take it easy on your back and enjoy some ALE when you are done :s

You are a better man than ME, take it easy on your back and enjoy some ALE when you are done :s

As at times i have been using tools that could cause injury i have stayed away from the beer so that my head is clear i am dangerous enough with a clear head
as old plants were evergreen there was a lot of stuff to get rid of i have a shredder that will take up to 1 1/2" so all the wee stuff is shredded and ill spread it over the ground to prevent weed growth and as it rots will provide food for the ground
cut the rest into 9" lengths and threw it over the fence it will fit in neighbours open fire over the winter
all the really heavy work is done i hope

Brian

Back