free website stats program I think I should have. | Harley Davidson Forums

I think I should have.

Davidw2415

I think I should have bought some HOG stock about a moth ago. If you haven't it's made a pretty good bounce back over the last couple of weeks.

Contribute with my wallet more regularly during these hard times to my local HD dealer. Stock market...too scary to invest heavily, doing much less Internet sales and more "homey" support of local business.

I was looking in to it at about $14.00 range. My broker said H-D stock was flat at best and with the economy, bikes are going to be some of the first to be passed over, than I had a family mater in San Diego to go to, didn't watch the stock and it dropped below $9.00, Today under $18.00, I feel it will still go above $25.00 by late summer, and will do something soon.

Harley is making all their money in Canada now. A new Ultra is over 27,000 and the S.E. Ultra is in the mid 40's. Sure our dollar is less then yours but its not that low.

If my dealership is an accurate barometer, the stock should keep on climbing! While waiting to have some work done, I counted 16 new bikes being picked up. And that was in only 2 hours!

I have to say it is nice to see an american product american made growing in price on the stock market....bout time. I only hope it will continue through the summer and into the new year.

Harley is making all their money in Canada now. A new Ultra is over 27,000 and the S.E. Ultra is in the mid 40's. Sure our dollar is less then yours but its not that low.

That is why I bought mine in Louisiana and had the warranty and preffered dealer changed to Canada (this is a free service offered by HD) Any Canadians out there just remember one thing if you are going to buy in the U.S. if it is a new or demo unit you will have to go a few States in ,not a border State because of the competition rules,but after your purchase they will ship free right to the border,then you just have to import it yourself. $225. +G.S.T. :D

Back