free website stats program I Made it to Utah! | Harley Davidson Forums

I Made it to Utah!

Dan.1977P

I can't believe I actually made the move 2/3 the way across the country. I moved from one farming community to another but that is where the similarities end. I went from flat ocean and marsh views to mountain and valley views. I love the fact that I'm living at 4300 feet and can look out my windows and see climbs to 10k! The only thing I miss right now is the humidity. I think the dry air and new allergens is causing me issues I'll have to work out.

Mountain riding is the best you will enjoy it. I do miss it, although TX riding has its own attraction. Something about cruising down the long endless highways that is appealing. Heck some of the secondary roads are much the same. Set the cruise and ride.
WAP.gif

Congrats on your move. Used to live in S. Cal at 6000 ft. The views were tremendous.
I assume all went well with the trailering?

Good on you, give yourself about 6 months for your body to acclimate to the change

Congrats on your move. Used to live in S. Cal at 6000 ft. The views were tremendous.
I assume all went well with the trailering?

Yeah, the trailering went off with(out) a hitch. Only issue I had to deal with was getting all the road grime out of all the nooks and crannies.

Sounds beautiful. You will have the joy of experiencing the best of both worlds. :) Enjoy the new adventure. :s

Back