free website stats program I love this cover | Harley Davidson Forums

I love this cover

Awesome! thanks for the post I have been debating on getting the Bike Barn but at $400 I didn't think it was worth it. However, this is a third of the price, NICE. I am ordering one now!

You might want to take a look at this one:

CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection

More expensive, but a LOT better materials and construction. (My RK deserves the best! But, I do have to keep it outside, which is why I went for the more robust model.)

Yeah I like that, the problem is I don't want to set it up and take it down every time looks like I would have to put the thing inside everytime I used the bike so no one would steal the thing.

.... my bad looks like you can secure the base plate to the ground this may be a more viable option for me as where I will put the bike will be right next to my down spout on my house which sometimes floods my driveway with 1/4 - 1/2inch of water.

Last edited:
having had a similar item called a Bike tent in the UK if you are using it outside make sure you have a few heavy items lurking as mine had a tendacy to open strong storms, this meant a wet bike, other than that they are great

I will be using it inside the garage. I like the fact you can almost drive right into it and then seal it up. I have been pricing covers and they are almost the same price if not more. I also run the backpack blower in the garage when the debris and leaves are all over the garage floor, this will help keep all the dust and junk off the bike, not to mention the moisture that drips off the wet trucks on a rainy day.

Awesome covers. Thanks for the post. I've been debating and these look like the ticket. I hate the idea of the cover touching my bike all winter. More money but looks worth it. Hoping my hoist will not add to much height.

You might want to take a look at this one:

CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection

More expensive, but a LOT better materials and construction. (My RK deserves the best! But, I do have to keep it outside, which is why I went for the more robust model.)

Sharky

Mr mudpuddles (Russ) bought a Boss Hoss yesterday and we managed to talk the seller out of one of those units that the Hoss fit in. It's extremely well made and is a great choice after seeing one in person. Good move.

Back