free website stats program I Like My Street Glide Exactly 275% Better Than My Sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

I Like My Street Glide Exactly 275% Better Than My Sportster

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Bought my XL1200C in March of 2007. Traded it in on my FLHX in February of 2008 with 2,100 miles on it in 11 months.

Just went over 2,100 miles on my Glide yesterday after 4 months.

11 months divided by 4 months = 2.75

I know, I'm weird!

:sYep baggers are no brainer. Quality ride!:s

Didn't mean to imply that at all. Don't want Hobbit catching the first flight over to speak harshly with me!

I enjoyed my Sporty but I could only ride it an hour to an hour and a half and I'd start to feel cramped on it. Plenty of power and maneuverability for me, I just feel so much more comfortable on my Street Glide.

Yeah, that's been known to happen a time or two. It's even more fun when I get to be home for them!

:D :cheers

Same Here. Kept my 1200c about 5 months. Traded for the WG never looked back. But you got to admit them Sporty are a FUN ride. Quick and nimble. If it would have been a 6 sp i would still be riding it.:D

f

Hey Doc, don't worry too much about Hobbit giving you that talking too, if he talks that Cockney or what ever that is, chances are you won't understand half of what he says anyway...........:lolrolling

J/K Hobbit, I just got back from visiting the hubbies relatives and learning about their English heritage.

Sporty's make great short haulers or bar hoppers but if your gonna put on some miles dressers are the way to roll.

Hey doc I just traded in my 05 sporty for a 07 Road King and it's definitely a different ride than the sporty. Although if I did not ride with a passenger I would still have my sporty but since we plan to take some longer trips this year I traded it in so the misses would have a comfortable ride. It's been about a month since I traded the sporty and I am missing the instant burst of power when rolling on the throttle.

Enjoy the new ride.....

Back