free website stats program I just order a SE compensator | Harley Davidson Forums

I just order a SE compensator

shortride

Since my warranty has expired last week and I couldn't convince my dealer the stock compensator was making enough noise that it should be replaced under warranty so I ordered one.

I don't think my conscience would allow me to sell the UC like it is and would have a better chance of selling (if I decide to) with a new SE compensator.

Since my warranty has expired last week and I couldn't convince my dealer the stock compensator was making enough noise that it should be replaced under warranty so I ordered one.

I don't think my conscience would allow me to sell the UC like it is and would have a better chance of selling (if I decide to) with a new SE compensator.

Compensator Kit - Harley Davidson Community here is the link in the self help section:s

Have you seen any writeups on notching the hub at the base of each spoke to encourage lubrication in the spline area of the hub? Might check around and decide if you want to do that prior to installation. None of that knowledge existed when I installed mine. I have over 16k miles and no known problems in that area.I would think a spiral groove, similar to rifling (only a groove vs a ridge) would also aid in lubricating in that area. I am NOT an engineer.

Back