free website stats program I have a Dilema | Harley Davidson Forums

I have a Dilema

J

Jack Klarich

OK, the first week of December I can A, fly to Scottsdale with the Redhead, she has business with the Mayo for 1 week or B, do I stay here and ride to meet Lorne and Redfishjoe? HMMMM what to do:D

Well, You almost always get to be with the Redhead. You seldom get to be with Joe and Lorne.

There goes my extra piece of Watergate cake at Salt Springs 2014!

Well, You almost always get to be with the Redhead. You seldom get to be with Joe and Lorne.

There goes my extra piece of Watergate cake at Salt Springs 2014!

:p You will get cake I promise:D

If you go with the redhead will you just be hanging around waiting for her or have you a plan for when she is attending to her work stuff
Grumpy made me visit her at work last year it was the far side of Scotland it was wet and windy so I took the car but I really did enjoy the journey there and back I went out with her on her bus the one day I was there again great scenery I had visited places I had never been before and I want to do it again in better weather on the bike

Brian

C. Ride the scoot to Scottsdale AND spend time with the Redhead. I'm sure there are some HDTimeline members in Scottsdale you can meet while the Redhead is doing her business.

Fly out with the Redhead and rent a scooter. See AZ with Tank and Bubbie while the Redhead is otherwise indisposed.

Enjoy,
Rich P

P.S. Arrange the rental from your end, it could be cheaper.

OK, the first week of December I can A, fly to Scottsdale with the Redhead, she has business with the Mayo for 1 week or B, do I stay here and ride to meet Lorne and Redfishjoe? HMMMM what to do:D

You always see the Redhead. Come see the Redfish..:taunt
Plenty of things to see we didn't have time for last time.

D. Ride the scoot to Houston, fly to Az, see the Mrs., rent a scoot, see some HD talker folk. Fly back to Houston, meet Redfish and Lorne and head east.

Did that just turn into 2 weeks?:newsmile071:

Personally , I would meet up with Lorne and RFJ

take beer

Back