free website stats program I Finally Got It!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

I Finally Got It!!!

joel

Made my last payment on the 2015 CVO Limited back in November.
We got the signed title released from the bank than had to go the D.O.L. to file for a new title and just got it in the mail yesterday.
However the so called extra money after payoff hasn't materialized yet.
Christmas week we had to replace the washing machine, January was some Veterinary bills and February was a new puppy. 20200229_123115.jpg
Well like Granny Clampett said,
"I figure if I wake up in the morning I'm a winner"

Congrats. After I pay anything off there is still no extra money. Something else always comes up. That's life. Cute pup though :)

Made my last payment on the 2015 CVO Limited back in November.
We got the signed title released from the bank than had to go the D.O.L. to file for a new title and just got it in the mail yesterday.
However the so called extra money after payoff hasn't materialized yet.
Christmas week we had to replace the washing machine, January was some Veterinary bills and February was a new puppy. View attachment 18777
Well like Granny Clampett said,
"I figure if I wake up in the morning I'm a winner"
022.JPG

Now if I can find the ever elusive time, I will bring out from the storage room and wash the winter dust off it and recheck my ability to balance on 2 wheel's.

Now if I can find the ever elusive time, I will bring out from the storage room and wash the winter dust off it and recheck my ability to balance on 2 wheel's.
Joel,
I hear you, its been about 5 months since I covered mine in October. Got a new front tire to put on and floor boards, a little maintenance and i'll be good to go.

Back