free website stats program I Figured Out Why I Am Fat | Harley Davidson Forums

I Figured Out Why I Am Fat

gasbag

I finally figured out why I am fat! I should have figured it out sooner. It's the shampoo I use in the shower.
When I wash my hair the shampoo runs down my body. Printed very clearly on the shampoo label it reads, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
I threw out the shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap. On its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

And they said it would be difficult...............:skipping

it does make sense...out with the shampoo, in with the dawn, cake and deep fry here I come!!

I'll have to tell the wife to give it a try. Opps maybe that would be the wrong thing to say. :D

Only sometimes. My mouth does get me into trouble from time to time. It's kind of fun to get that reaction.

I finally figured out why I am fat! I should have figured it out sooner. It's the shampoo I use in the shower.
When I wash my hair the shampoo runs down my body. Printed very clearly on the shampoo label it reads, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."
I threw out the shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap. On its label reads, "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

And they said it would be difficult...............:skipping

Thats some good thinking:lolrolling...I have been wondering,,,Could you tell me why you call yourself GASBAG???...Are you a real stinker?? ..:D..Just kiding with you..Thanks for the laugh..

Back