free website stats program I did it / Stage One Complete | Harley Davidson Forums

I did it / Stage One Complete

09ultra

Banned
Well, I finally got er done. Received My TFI Unit this morning and picked up my SE Air Cleaner this afternoon. I already had the Jack Pot slip on pipes on my 09 Ultra. I have to say the install on the TFI was quite easy and the directions were right on. After completed install I took my bike for a ride tonite and ran her hard through all gears. Pulled nicely hitting 6th gear at 95 MPH. No hesitation at all. Also no popping on very hard decels. I am pleased with results. I can't say for sure, but I think the heat is better as both my right and left leg were equally affected, neither very badly. Every other ride there was an obvious difference with my right leg feeling more heat. I am happy with these very early results. Thanks for the advice Glider. Now I have my 1000 mile service later this week. In goes the SPECTRO 6 speed tranny fluid, Mobil One full synthetic in the crank and HD Primary oil. I am looking forward to this bike getting better and better. I already love it.:D

thanks for the reading material glider, I am still a little confused with this Stage 1. Everytime I hear the phrase Stage 1 I also hear download. will do some more reading and searching to try and clear things up in this fuzzy mind of mine! Sorry 09Ultra... did not mean to hijack, just on the subject anyways.

Back