free website stats program I am doing a tw21 cam install replacement on my 05 dyna. | Harley Davidson Forums

I am doing a tw21 cam install replacement on my 05 dyna.

dyna_mike

Going with an Andrews tw21 cam, with the SE roller chain oil pump/chain tensioner conversion kit. I hate that the secondary drive does not incorporate a roller chain, but whatever...I already bought it.

Would anyone recommend replacing the OEM hydraulic tappets/lifters?

Also I'm kicking around the idea of going with ULTIMA 1.675 ratio ROLLER ROCKER ARMS. I'm told they are loud. Anyone had any experience with these?

Also considering Fueling hydraulic roller lifters for this build.

Should I or would I be wasting hard earned cash?

Anybody?

How many miles on the bike? Depending on that, I would recommend changing the lifters. Cheap insurance and you are already in there.
Cant speak about the Ultima rockers or the Fueling lifters.

Welcome to the Forum and Merry Christmas

How many miles on the bike? Depending on that, I would recommend changing the lifters. Cheap insurance and you are already in there.
Cant speak about the Ultima rockers or the Fueling lifters.

Welcome to the Forum and Merry Christmas

Fresh top end with a 95 kit but it has 45K.

Going with an Andrews tw21 cam, with the SE roller chain oil pump/chain tensioner conversion kit. I hate that the secondary drive does not incorporate a roller chain, but whatever...I already bought it.

Would anyone recommend replacing the OEM hydraulic tappets/lifters?

Also I'm kicking around the idea of going with ULTIMA 1.675 ratio ROLLER ROCKER ARMS. I'm told they are loud. Anyone had any experience with these?

Also considering Fueling hydraulic roller lifters for this build.

Should I or would I be wasting hard earned cash?

Anybody?

Check this out:

TQ's Engine Build

Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Back