free website stats program hydraulic clutch conversion | Harley Davidson Forums

hydraulic clutch conversion

EVOFLT

Hello.
I bought MAGURA HYMEC hydraulic clutch conversion kit and received it with wrong (rounded) slave cylinder.
Maybe someone knows which one(slave cylinder) fits my bike?
Has anyone already done this conversion?
Thanks

1985 FLTC

Attachments

• New_Service-002.jpg
    New_Service-002.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • New_slave-page-001.jpg
    New_slave-page-001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
Is that a company out of Germany? I did a search for them because I never heard of them. Why can't you send it back/exchange for the correct one?
tourbox

I am from Israel and every part I'm buying cost me more then twice(import taxes on part, international shipment and import taxes on shipment cost). To send it back will cost me $40-$50 more.I prefer to give it to one of my friends.
I can buy a cheap one from China but afraid(quality). On my bike almost all parts are US made. First time I am buying a German part

That does make it more difficult & expensive. I'm just not familiar with that conversion. If you are trying to ease the pull of the clutch then HD use to make a Easy pull conversion,don't think it is available any more though. There are after market parts for the same thing though.
tourbox

AMP Research Power Assist EZ-Pull Clutch Helper - '82-'07 Harley Davidson - CCI
It was the first thing I bought and mounted. Still need to make an effort to pull it, but less ,I agree.
The problem is - when I am changing gears,bike is jumping,sometimes wildly.
Because of the spring ,which helps to pull lever - the same spring that brings the lever back ,makes it very disturbing to feel the clutch,

Back