free website stats program Hurricane sandy | Harley Davidson Forums

Hurricane sandy

RUSHMORE_14

Well, we just got power today(many will not have it for another week or so). Power went out on Monday as Hurricane Sandy ripped through NJ and parts of NY. Many many people have lost everything....their homes, their loved ones, families ripped apart.

Please keep us in your prayers my fellow riders as I know you always do. New Jersey has lost almost all of its boardwalks(Seaside Heights, Point Pleasant, Belmar, Atlantic City, etc...) and now I just heard another storm is coming next week possibly.

I feel extremly lucky to be alive.

Thought I'd share what's happening over here.

Our thoughts and Prayers are with you. I hope everything comes out ok and you get all the help that is needed.

Thanks. New Jersey and New York will need every prayer.
WAP.gif

Being from SE Louisiana, I know what you have been thru and are going thru and it is NOT easy. My prayers are with all of y'all up there during these trying times. Hang in there and believe me -- there are brighter days to come.

Bill

I still got Jersey ( Cape May) sand in my boots. I know that the NJ and NY folks are tough and they will get past this and be even better than they were. My prayers are with you all.

Back