free website stats program Howdy from Texas | Harley Davidson Forums

Howdy from Texas

mccorkle6842

I ride a 2006 Ultra Classic with a Screamin Eagle Big Bore Kit and Freedom Exhaust. I live down here in Tomball, TX and trying to get my wife more involved with riding. First Harley that I have ever owned and wished I would have gone this route a long time ago. I Have always enjoyed two wheels just not at a cruising speed. Been riding for a little over 13 years.

Get Momma on the back of that bike on a cool Saturday morning. Head north on 45, go east on 190, work your way through Cold Spring and head towards Cleveland. You'll come out on 59 and make your way home. A mind clearing ride, you'll probably come across some good biker folk and she'll love the scenery. No big city hassles. Don't speed, rumor is, Barney Fife hangs out up there.

You'll pass three Harley shops too. Kingwood, woodlands and Conroe. It's about a two hour run if you don't stop. But then again, lake Livingston has some good bike stops all over. You two could be gone for hours. She might like it.

Welcome to the forum from the north side of Texas

Be safe, have fun.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back