free website stats program How to Roast A Moderator Part 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How to Roast A Moderator Part 2

J

Jack Klarich

We had some fun with this last time around, is it worthy of a second time?:p

hmmmmm careful Jack this could get a wee bit slippery if a Tank full of oil got knocked over by someone Joyflying around in a balloon and knocked it over. then would come the problem of the paws of the Sleddog chasing after the sharks Fin and you never know what would come out in the wash.

just remember Jack started it again...:small3d005::small3d005::small3d005:

hmmmmm careful Jack this could get a wee bit slippery if a Tank full of oil got knocked over by someone Joyflying around in a balloon and knocked it over. then would come the problem of the paws of the Sleddog chasing after the sharks Fin and you never know what would come out in the wash.

just remember Jack started it again...:small3d005::small3d005::small3d005:

Is there a DR in the house?:p

I am still here watching i might have to clean the sight of the old sniper rifle but i think i can still get you all from here

Brian

Jack you have a very short memory. This can, and probably will, go south in a hurry. I seem to remember some vacation time being involved. You have to remember the current slate of moderators may not be as enlightened as in years past, and they may forget how to get the vacation button unstuck. There is also the dreaded "POOF" button that has not been used in a while. Oh heck, I have it on good authority that Tank, Dr. Dolittle and Fin have a secret Harley Haters Club!

Back