free website stats program How to fit a helmet | Harley Davidson Forums

How to fit a helmet

I'm getting ready to buy a 3/4 helmet in the near future, do I have to do all that stuff. ? Just tug it on and if you can still see, go pay for it. LOL Did I pass ?

Well Murf I'm not the best person to ask, I failed the test, but I found they make great bird baths:D
Grouchoonhelmetnest.jpg

Here's some FAB's for helmet shopping.
View attachment Helmet_FABs.pdf

I always left the helmet fitting to the motorclothes girls, the customers were greatful. Have fun getting fitted Murf:laugh

Just a little info borrowed from Harley on helmet fitment, there will be a test at the end.

View attachment 5838

Wow, must of been really hard for our illustrious normally helmet less Chop posting an HD Helmet sales document. You have my sincere appreciation! Let there be no sacrifice too great for an HD true believer. :swoon DOT endorsement notwithstanding...

Wow, must of been really hard for our illustrious normally helmet less Chop posting an HD Helmet sales document. You have my sincere appreciation! Let there be no sacrifice too great for an HD true believer. :swoon DOT endorsement notwithstanding...
Don't tell nobody,,,,,, I have a image to maintain:)

Good info Chopper thanks

My wife has three different half helmets that were all purchase at HD dealers. Two are XS and each fit a little differently, and she also has one small that fits the same as the XS. When she tried a small in some styles they were much too loose fitting.

Good thing she was there to test fit each one rather than assuming that her typical size was always the same.

I just bought a full-face helmet today. One for the protection it provides and two for the warmth it gives me riding in the FREEZING weather! Stay safe -- and thanks for the .pdf on how to fit.

Back