free website stats program How not to load your bike | Harley Davidson Forums

How not to load your bike

Wow, it's almost like the person on the camera knew it would end like this.:small3d031: My guess is, that this wasn't the guys first public failure. Glad he wasn't hurt... (nice find Larry:bigsmiley12:)

Wow, it's almost like the person on the camera knew it would end like this.:small3d031: My guess is, that this wasn't the guys first public failure. Glad he wasn't hurt... (nice find Larry:bigsmiley12:)

i agree with you , the people sitting in the chairs was kinda suspicious too.

There was enough people there to push it safely up the ramp however some people just have to do daft stuff when there is a crowd to look on

Brian

He made a few big mistakes:
First he had a crowd around to watch him, makes a guy nervous;
Second should get the guy out of the truck, it's distracting when you have to try not to run him over:D;
Third not enough speed and too slippery a material on ramp:small3d031:;
Fourth take the battery out of the video camera:p.

Fifth with that many lazy bodies around they should've pushed it on.

I use to drive my 750 Magna onto the back of my pickup (6 3/4 ft bed) on 2 x 12 planks that I'd nailed rubber strips on for grip. Only time I had a problem was in tying it down; cheap cam-lock let go and sent the bike over on me pinning my knee against the truck bed (which most likely saved me from going over onto the pavement).

Seen this one awhile ago & funny things are (1) everyone watching/not helping, (2) words of encouragement fm everyone there & (3) he does test run & backs for final trek, but should've realized it wasn't safe @ that time. Proves there are some real genius riders out there...>.<

I agree not enough speed but before he even tried he was PLANNING on dropping it, he told them not to worry about him just catch the bike. You have to have the confidence first.

Back