free website stats program HOW much should she bring??? | Harley Davidson Forums

HOW much should she bring???

steveo3318

how much should she bring and how much should i ask for her? 7000 miles and not a problem in this world!!! its an 05 fatboy, here are some before and afters. i am not in a bind just thinking about going a different direction.

fatty001.jpg

fatty002.jpg

• Here's the KBB for a stock 05 FLSTFnd from there you can put a value on the woirk you did as long as it is realistic and the buyer likes what he sees.
  • FLSTF Fat Boy Softail
2005 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy Softail
November 14, 2008
Suggested Retail Value $14565

thanks a ton glider, that helps alot, but the question is, how much more is it worth with the mods, lol i know i know, buyer has to be the judge of that

It's a Great looking bike, Decide what you want for it, Add 10% to that but don't take less than what makes you feel good.

You said it yourself, your not in a bind so put it out there for 20,000 and see what happens. What can it hurt? It looks like you got more than 20 into it and it's only got 7000 miles. Any engine mods?

Your bike is sweet, I followed its construction through previous posts.As a rescent buyer I'll put in my 2 cents.I was hot on an 03 SE road king with 5k back in May for $17,500.In the end I decsided on a new Streetglide.The problem you face is a brand new Fatty can be had for $16800 with a warrenty and a lower interest rate as a new vehicle purchase.Not to say its not worth much more but you are selling to a limited market who have the money already and are absolutly in love with the mods you made to this bike.A used car guy once tought me the general public is looking for 4 doors automatic with a/c.You my friend have a corvette std. convertible and it must be marketed so.Put it on Ebay with a reserve and see what happens?

I know a lot of people who would rather have 2005 than a 2009,2008, or 2007. you might get lucky.

Back