free website stats program How much do you drink and still ride? | Harley Davidson Forums

How much do you drink and still ride?

How much do you drink and still ride?

• Nothing...just soft drinks!

Votes: 55 54.5%
  • 1 to 2 beer

Votes: 37 36.6%
  • 3 to 4 beer

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Much more!

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrsbumblebee

Here in Germany we have very strict laws concerning drinking and riding/driving....0,3 per mill are allowed and the police does special alcohol checks here. ....my limit is one beer but lately I discovered alcohol free beer! :D

But I've seen a lot of biker drink a lot of beer and also harder stuff and still ride when I was on rallies in the US and was wondering how much do you drink and ride?

I dont touch any alcohol and drive anything seen too many things go wrong for others with alcohol and driving/riding
however there may have been a few mornings after that i should have left a little later

Brian

If I am in the car ,or on the bike 1 or 2 beer,Driving the truck ,none .There is a zero tolerance on commercial vehicles

Depends...usually I will only have 1 or 2 if Im riding alone. But if the future wifey is with me, I will only drink pepsi.

Yo my Buddies!!! I bring a six pack and my wife wants me to drink them all before coming back home because if I dont, she said I will get a headache. Oh ya... it is a six pack of water!!!

Ive been guilty of over endulging on occasion while on the scoot.There are different groups we ride with, some drink and some dont.As the years roll on I find myself riding more and more with the ones that dont.Better rides, less drama and certainly better photos.

i don't drink anything at anytime lol not trying to bash the guys that drink a few beers every now and then theres not a thing wrong with that!i had a REAL problem with alcohol
for about 10 years and i stopped drinking oh say 6months ago..?i think....i'm very proud of myself!i have no intentions of ever driniking a drop again for the rest of my life!

i dont drink and drive but, i have seen someone get so drunk some of his buddies had to help him on his bike so he could drive away he was an adult about 45 or 50 and i my have been 15 or 16 and he wouldnt let anyone drive him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back