free website stats program how many Hams out there? | Harley Davidson Forums

how many Hams out there?

lorne

Just curious to see how many of us other there are Ham radio operators.

i am VE7DTV got my license when i was 16 haven't been active for about 15 yrs, but use to do a lot of cw work. at one point could do 40wpm but now i would have to practice a lot to get up to 5 wpm. never got attached to 2m spent most of my time on HF (20m) chasing DX

73s

Lorne

Could not get full operators' license (did not know Morse Code to pass that portion of Radio Operators' Test). Did repairs on old military radios and such as electronics was more my bag. My brother in law was a Radio Operator on a ship, and could key using a "Bug" at maybe 60-70WPM with no errors, later stationed in Alaska.

tn816s3.jpg

Could not get full operators' license (did not know Morse Code to pass that portion of Radio Operators' Test). Did repairs on old military radios and such as electronics was more my bag. My brother in law was a Radio Operator on a ship, and could key using a "Bug" at maybe 60-70WPM with no errors, later stationed in Alaska.

tn816s3.jpg

now those are nice takes and artist to use and lost of practice...:D:D i never mastered the one paddle vibroplex used a two paddle one though

Back