free website stats program How do you wave in left lane countries? | Harley Davidson Forums

How do you wave in left lane countries?

Spade5

In the states we wave with the left hand but if your country rides in the left lane what do you do?

I'm guessing they just have to wave a little more vigorously or raise it high enough to be visible.

Oh no, not another how do you wave thread :newsmile045:

Two fingers or the hand, up or down, right hand or left. I think this has been covered many times. Hope we all get out and ride soon.

Thank goodness. We are planning a trip to visit my wifes brother in England and I was worried we would have to resort the the jump up stand on the seat, get naked and do sumersaults while going down the road to acknowledge the other riders. thanks Hobbit. (OK, prehaps just a tad on the too much side)

I rented a Superglide in Sydney a couple of years ago while working in Oz. We passed lots of other riders while riding along the coast in NSW. We soon adapted to the head nods, tipping the helmet towards the oncoming riders on the right.

They dont reverse the clutch\brake and throttle controls on the handle bars in left lane countries ???

Someone call the MACO and tell them its not safe to wave in left lane countries and that we want a re-design!!!!!

:bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20:

Back