free website stats program How do i complain about my local HOG chapter | Harley Davidson Forums

How do i complain about my local HOG chapter

hkhajah

Im a HOG life member and live in Kuwait, The Kuwait chapter here is controlled by the Harley Shop, there are no elections done and just people they apoint to handel it, they are even non HOG members. I wish i could just send a message to the HOG base just to complain and hope some thing can be done, all the exmembers here call it HOG Kuwait DEAD Chapter !
I just wish i could do some thing !

Contact the Harley Davidson corporate headquarters in Milwaukee Wisconsin and explain to them what is happening with the HOG Chapter. This is the best suggestion I can offer and maybe they can get a handle on the situation.

I can't speak for your chapter and the problems you are encountering, but it may be where your located. All countries and people are not democratic. Control in many countries is not something that is given freely. If you have been to a meeting and have asked some questions about the leadership you probably have your answer.

Aren't all Hog chapters sponsored (controlled) by a dealer? I was under the impression the Moco had no involvement on the running of chapters.

Aren't all Hog chapters sponsored (controlled) by a dealer? I was under the impression the Moco had no involvement on the running of chapters.

But I am wondering if The MOCO has input as they own the copyright to HOG, just thinking outside the box:p

I don’t think MOCO gives a Hoot about the HOG chapters. There’s 4 chapters in So. Jersey that were left hanging without dealer sponsor. Did HD MOCO care or do anything about it …..NO.

Well, it can always be turned into something similar to groups like Trike Riders International or GWRRA a private organization.
HD should have some type of input, I cannot see why they wouldn't. This is a messy one.

Go through the H-D website under the owners tab. Send a message to H.O.G. and let them know what is going on. They should investigate the situation. You pay your H.O.G. dues and are entitled to support.

I was told the H.O.G. was an optional thing for the dealer and if there isn't anything illegal going on they run them how they want.

It's my understanding that local chapters are their own entity. I dont think National is going to get too excited or really even care.

Back