free website stats program How are you starting the New Year? | Harley Davidson Forums

How are you starting the New Year?

Sharky1948

My lovely wife wants 2008 to be "the healthiest year yet." We're starting with the 4 mile Midnight Run in Central Park on New Years Eve. Then, at 10am on New Years Day, I'll be at New London, CT going on the first scuba dive of the year. :bigsmiley32:

All I can say is it's the only time I've been grateful that I can't ride in the winter. I'm not sure how I'd fit that in!

I will be starting the New Year recovering from a heart attack last August and two Periphreal Artery Disease operations this month, one yesterday. 2008 has to be better than this year. Still have lots of miles to put on my baby and am not ready to become (As "Kansas" says) Dust in the Wind.

I plan to drink too much beer and eat too much BBQ. Somethings going to kill me eventually. Might as well have fun until then.

Storm

good luck to you all in the new year heres hoping for better health for those that need it. i will spend it the traditional scottish way bagpipes and whisky. i might end about the 6th jan. then onto the diet and detox. plan my years riding and wait for the good weather. also thinking of our brave lads and lassies and there families at this time of year hope they all come home safe.

bliadhna mhath ur to you all

I will be starting the New Year recovering from a heart attack last August and two Periphreal Artery Disease operations this month, one yesterday. 2008 has to be better than this year. Still have lots of miles to put on my baby and am not ready to become (As "Kansas" says) Dust in the Wind.

Best wishes recovering from your operation! Stay healthy in 2008 and for many years thereafter. Suggestion for the new year: Park your bike some distance from your house. Walking there and back will be a good thing! :D

hey guys ,been in upstate ny all the winter,and just got into florida with my bike in tow.I'm looking for a warn ride with my wife and a great new year.new member

hey guys ,been in upstate ny all the winter,and just got into florida with my bike in tow.I'm looking for a warn ride with my wife and a great new year.new member

Welcome to the board! And, enjoy the warm weather! I'll be in Miami for the Orange Bowl :D, but without my bike :17:.

Back