free website stats program Hot Wife | Harley Davidson Forums

Hot Wife

bus driver

I'm sure any of you who ridden with a passenger can relate to this. My wife's right leg cooks while riding. It's a stock 91 EGC and in the summer months she dies back there. I was wondering if there is available any kind of heat shield for the passenger or rear pegs for the EGC that would help. She'll either prop her leg up onto my right leg or put her shoe on the chrome around the saddle bag. "ouch". I'm sure I can be heard yelling all over the Northeast when she does that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love having her back there, but I,m trying to save not only my chrome and paint, but also my marriage. (only kidding about the marriage). Maybe. Thanx, Bus Driver. P.S. It doesn't help that she's going through her "changes". Pray for me guys.

I made 1" spacers to put between the rear floor board mount and the frame also put on true duals and ended my wife's burned leg. I believe some body makes the spacers now days. Also bought some 3M chrome tape and put on the saddlebag rails.
Hope this helps. Good luck with the change, been there!

it must be that I dont have lowers on my ultra classic because my wife has never had a problem in the last 30,000 miles

Try Kurayakan adjustable passenger pegs. These have two positions which will move her feet up off the floorboard. I had these on my 2000 RK and my wife loved them. Harley just came out with a set that fit my 2010 FLHTK, but I'm not sure if they would fit your model.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm going to try the spacer and deflector ideas.I called Kuryakyn to see if they make adjustable foot pegs for my year,but they were closed today. I'm trying to keep the stock exhaust, but if that doesn't work I guess i'll just have to get a new wife. (Only kidding Darling) Thanx for the help guys. I'll keep you posted. Bus Driver.

Back