free website stats program Hot Toppers | Harley Davidson Forums

Hot Toppers

PeteINny

What do you think of Hot Toppers? Do these chrome bolt covers hold up and do you think they are worth the price? Does anybody have a good source to purchase them from. Thanks

What do you think of Hot Toppers? Do these chrome bolt covers hold up and do you think they are worth the price? Does anybody have a good source to purchase them from. Thanks

Can't answer your questions --- but I did see a sign posted at the local HD service dept. wall stating that --- We are not responsible for the loss of any Hot Toppers during any service.

They are difficult to remove but do a nice job of dress up IMO. I had used them on a bike and they looked good and stood up fine. They are also guaranteed against against falling off and also defects in the part itself with free replacement.
They are a pain for mechanics to remove for a service or to change a part. Best bet is to take them off prior or figure on replacing them do to damages to the hot topper to remove them from grubby hands or tools.
They have kits that may be a bit cheaper on the hot topper web page for most bikes.

Motorcycle Chrome Bolt Covers | Hot Toppers USA

JMHO, Instead of the chrome hardware, I like the show polish stainless of the proper grade because the heads of the allens don't rust after a while like chrome does because they can't polish in the allen area..

Back