free website stats program hot oil | Harley Davidson Forums

hot oil

ozzy

Hello, I have a question about theoiltemp on a 2009 flhtcu. I have put a stage one kit on it and also a H D oil cooler and my oil is runntng at 265 on a hot South Texas day is that to hot and if so what elas can I do about it .Thank for the help

Hello, I have a question about theoiltemp on a 2009 flhtcu. I have put a stage one kit on it and also a H D oil cooler and my oil is runntng at 265 on a hot South Texas day is that to hot and if so what elas can I do about it .Thank for the help

Running FULL synthetic engine oil?

Where is your engine oil temp sending unit located?

TQ

I would like to hear back on What Engine Oil do you use??? Synthetic will run cooler as it absorbs and dissipates heat better then Non-synthetic.

Most comments from Me and other users say "20* cooler using synthetic is common".

Thanks for a reply.

signed....BUBBIE

Just changed today from mineral oil to full synth oil. Still some summer here in Spain to test the difference. I will hold this line
WAP.gif

Back