free website stats program Hot Flash Run/Turn/Flash brake controller | Harley Davidson Forums

Hot Flash Run/Turn/Flash brake controller

Bosbury1

I installed a Hot Flash Run/Turn/Flash brake controller, Kuryakyn part number 4859 about three years ago and for the third time the unit has gone bad. The unit has the load equalizer and alarm equalizer as well. Does anyone make a unit that replaces the Kurayakyn part #4859 with the load equalizer and alarm equalizer. This is getting old they last about a year. Buddy told me Badlands makes one, but don't see any info that they are replacements for the Kuryakyn unit. Thank you.

I installed a Hot Flash Run/Turn/Flash brake controller, Kuryakyn part number 4859 about three years ago and for the third time the unit has gone bad. The unit has the load equalizer and alarm equalizer as well. Does anyone make a unit that replaces the Kurayakyn part #4859 with the load equalizer and alarm equalizer. This is getting old they last about a year. Buddy told me Badlands makes one, but don't see any info that they are replacements for the Kuryakyn unit. Thank you.

Dakota Digital - Digital Instrumentation and Accessories how about these guys? Tho Badlands has been round a long time seems they should have what you need JMO

Bos, sorry to hijack your thread here, (and everyone please continue to answer his question) but I've been wondering something in regards to run/turn/brake as well that maybe someone can help me with...When I purchased my HD two months ago I had them install HD’s version of the r/t/b I believe the part number is 69461-06C, on the Suzuki I traded in I had installed a triple whammy r/t/b with that unit I had the option of it lighting up solid or flashing quickly three times before going solid when braking. An option I liked because I thought that it drew more attention to those behind me that I was braking. Since HD installed this for me and didn’t provide me with any of the papers I was wondering if this system came with that same feature, and if it does how do I get it to do that?

Bos, sorry to hijack your thread here, (and everyone please continue to answer his question) but I've been wondering something in regards to run/turn/brake as well that maybe someone can help me with...When I purchased my HD two months ago I had them install HD’s version of the r/t/b I believe the part number is 69461-06C, on the Suzuki I traded in I had installed a triple whammy r/t/b with that unit I had the option of it lighting up solid or flashing quickly three times before going solid when braking. An option I liked because I thought that it drew more attention to those behind me that I was braking. Since HD installed this for me and didn’t provide me with any of the papers I was wondering if this system came with that same feature, and if it does how do I get it to do that?
That module does not have brake flashing as an option. It does the rest though, and reliably. HD does not provide the installation .pdf on their site. But, it is very simple.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Went with the Custom Dynamics Triple Play unit along with the equalizer. The first one shipped did not work all the lights went on at the same time. Called Tech Support they told me to check the rear wires for a short did that all were fine. When the unit is not installed they work fine. They me another unit and it did the same things this weekend. What unit works well with Kurakyn lights?

Went with the Custom Dynamics Triple Play unit along with the equalizer. The first one shipped did not work all the lights went on at the same time. Called Tech Support they told me to check the rear wires for a short did that all were fine. When the unit is not installed they work fine. They me another unit and it did the same things this weekend. What unit works well with Kurakyn lights?

Hey Bos, sorry to hear that the Custom Dynamics Unit did not work for you. Since it was my recommendation to try that unit I feel somewhat responsible so I think you should let me repay you back. You and the better half could ride over and me and you can hang out in the garage, have a few beers, acting like we are trying to fix your problem while the little ladies get caught up (it has been a while right??) :D Who knows, maybe we can get Hoople on the horn to tell us where to start?? :s

Triple "J"
No worries. The tech guy at Custom Dynamics is awesome we are still trying to work out the problem.

Back