free website stats program Hooking Up Fender Tip Light | Harley Davidson Forums

Hooking Up Fender Tip Light

Henk de Wit

I'm trying to connect a front fender tip light on a Heritage Springer where do I lead the 2 black wires to & connect with ?

What year Heritage Springer? Do you have a manual? Welcome to the forum from Suwannee.

. . . . 2002 Springer . . . .

. . . . . . .Thanks guys for the welcome words . . . . . mine is a 2002 Heritage Springer & yes got the manual but no mentioning of this accessory in it or wiring here of

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually there are tabs inside the fender for the wires to channel in. Easiest access to those is to remove the front tire. There should also be an exit hole on the same side of the fender. I would say the side the brake caliper is on. You can then tie wrap the wires to the brake line up to your head light area. You can connect the power wire for the fender tip light to the Blue wire of your front turn signal, either one. The Blue wire should be the running light side of the blinker assym. I think they have a Blue(power), a Black(ground), and a Violet(left) or Brown(right) turn. The violet & brown may be just a tracer on another color.
tourbox

. . . . had everything as you said up to the wires/headlight was looking for specific existing accessory connection could not find any just like that , will try out the blue blinker wire to get power on the tip light next , thanks much tourbox ! . . . . .

Back